Illini Environmental Transportation Services
Various Sizes of Roll-Off Boxes
Large Inventory of Vacuum Boxes
Vacuum and Transport Units
- All of our equipment is licensed and permitted to haul hazardous and special waste.
- We are equipped with large vacuum with 4500 gallon hauling capacity.
- We also utilize small vacuum trucks with 3200 gallon hauling capacity.
- Our Transport Tankers have a hauling capacity of 6,000 gallons.
- We eliminate costly heels with vacuum trucks and tankers featuring rear dumping capabilities.
- Our vacuum units are able to pull liquid and sludge from long distances.
- Our vacuum and transport units are able to connect with hoses measuring 1-4 inches in diameter.
- We are available for long-distance hauling.
Power Vacuum Units
- Our units have the ability to pull solid material up to six inches in diameter and up to 1000 feet of hose.
- We are equipped with 65 filters in a completely closed system that does not produce fugitive dust exhaust.
- Our units generate up to 6,000 CFM.
- Our Power Vacuum Units are ideal for handling solids and sludge.
- Hydraulic dumping eliminates costly heel.
Roll-Offs and Vacuum Boxes
Benlee Two Box Roll-Off Trailer
- Has the capacity to haul two roll-off or vacuum boxes
- 80,000 lbs. gross vehicle weight maximum
Benlee Supermini Trailer
- Has the ability to haul heavier loads than a standard roll-off truck
- 72,000 lbs. gross vehicle weight maximum
- Ideal for tight spaces