Your Waste Management and Recycling Partners in Southern Illinois
Illini Environmental Inc., located in Caseyville, Illinois, serves the entire midwest. Privately owned and operated since 2002, we are your Non-hazardous and Hazardous waste management vendor, we actively maintain environmental risk management to mitigate exposure to potential liability and we do so much more to help with your business’ bottom line.
Saving Your Company Money with Waste Elimination and Recycling
Illini Environmental Inc. actively practices risk and liability minimization through:
- Ten-Day Holding and Transfer Facility for Hazardous Waste
- EPA Permitted to Process all Non-Hazardous/Special Waste Streams
- Secure Facility with 24 Hour Surveillance
- Insured up to $10 Million
- Waste to Energy Opportunities
- Staffed with Career Professionals Experienced in the Resource Conservation and Recovery Industry.
- Pollution Legal Liability Insurance providing coverage from time a material is tendered to us to the time we deliver it to its final destination for treatment, disposal, or resource recovery.
- Site Selection of facilities that have credible records of inspection with regulators.
- Accept Products for Beneficial Re-use Including Gasoline, Diesel Fuel, Oil, Solvent and More.
- Drums, Totes and Bulk Handling and Processing
- Non-hazardous Water Treatment and Solidification Process
- Hazmat-Trained Personnel
- Specialty Equipment.
- Resource Recovery
- Energy Recovery
- Beneficial Use